Friday 16 November 2012

November loves • indianrose

Without sounding terribly cliche, isn't November going so quickly?!  It seems like Halloween was just yesterday!

So anyway, I thought I'd share a few things I've been loving this month.


First off is a MAC Paintpot in Quite Natural.  I may or may not have had a little splurge in the MAC in Covent Garden last weekend, but it was oh so worth it.  I'd seen various beauty gurus on Youtube rave about the Painterly and Groundwork Paintpots and originally thought I'd buy one of those.  However, after I tried both with the help of the very lovely MAC lady, I found they just blended in with my skin and didn't show up at all.  She then discovered 'Quite Natural' hidden away and I've not stopped wearing it since!  It's such an easy product to apply, lasts all day and is perfect if you're rubbish at applying normal eyeshadow like me.  It's worth the £14.50 as I know I'll get a lot of use out of it.




Whilst in MAC I also picked up a Fix+ which needs no explanation.  It's refreshing and leaves your skin with a dewy, but not greasy, glow.  Probably a bit pricey at £13.50, but definitely worth a try.


Next up are these gorgeous rings from Accessorize.  They came in a pack of 10 for £16.50 which I don't think is too bad for the number of rings.  I usually wear 3 or 4 at a time and the neutral gold, silver and black tones means they go with any outfit.


 I have to say, I'm a little bit in love with these boots from Topshop.  Priced at £45 (even less with student discount - win!), these were a bargain considering the amount of wear I've already got out of them.  They're super comfortable despite having a heal and can work with either casual or more formal outfits.  Love love love them!


These two items I picked up from the Urban Outfitters sale (the only time I can afford to shop in there!).  The first is a loose-fitting black top with this cute cut-out detailing on the back, reduced from £28 to £18.  The second is this gorgeous grey and black patterned maxi skirt which was reduced from £45 to £25.  I'd say it's fairly fitted without being too tight and is perfect for the winter as you can secretly  wear leggings underneath for extra warmth, whilst still looking stylish.


That's it for my November loves, hope you enjoyed it!  I have another planned for non-beauty/clothes related things so keep an eye out for it in the next few days.  What have you been loving this month?





Shrena xox

7 comments:

  1. This is great! Thank you for the lovely comment about my blog blondieslens.blogspot.com :) Can't wait for you to write more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, that is very kind of you! And you're welcome, I'll definitely try to make my own DIY bows - they're so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top from Urban Outfitters! It's definitely going on my wishlist...
    Thank you for your very kind comment on my most recent blog post, it made me smile! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, isn't it?! They had it in a darkish grey too - so tempted to go back & see if they've still got it! Aw your welcome, glad it made you smile and thank you for your comment too. :) x

      Delete
  4. The paintpot colour is so pretty, love the shoes also.

    Feyi
    www.uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment & I've just followed your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paint pot and the skirt looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete