Sunday 2 December 2012

My Week in Photos • indianrose

Lipstick lips at the Revlon EnamouRED event.
Christmas lights in Oxford Street call for the generic tourist photo.
The view I get to see every day.
Prettiest shop EVER.

Old school but very glamorous Revlon advertising.
Arthur Darvill looking insanely joyous.  And yes, I love Doctor Who.
Favourite lights along Oxford Street.
Westminster Crabby.
I'm not that into Harry Potter, but had a photo with Matthew Lewis anyway.
 At the Aesop event with Estée!

So, this is what my week consisted of.  Meeting Arthur Darvill and Matthew Lewis after seeing the incredible play Our Boys which they are both currently in, strolling along the riverbank, going to the Revlon exhibition in Covent Garden and meeting the lovely Estée (http://www.essiebutton.com) at the Aesop event.  If you get the chance to see Our Boys it is SO funny yet touchingly heart-breaking at the same time, so I'd definitely recommend it.  

Also, the Aesop event was just fabulous - mulled wine and mini goats cheese and rocket rolls = heaven.  And obviously getting to meet Estée was so much fun - she's just as lovely in real life and was taking photos with everyone and posting them on her instagram!  Estée was also kind enough to recommend the Seaweed day cream from The Bodyshop to me which Aslan, her boyfriend, uses and swears by.  So off I popped to get a sample from The Bodyshop and wow, it really works!  Okay, I've only used it twice so far, but I can safely say my face has gone from being able to (hypothetically) fry an egg with the amount of grease it produced, to being normal and shine-free all day long!  Overall it was a really enjoyable evening, although my student bank balance wouldn't allow me to buy anything, and hopefully there'll be another you tuber/blogger meet up like this sometime soon.

Tomorrow I am attending the live recording of Loose Women (living life on the edge, I know) and non other than Jack Whitehall is going to be there!  Cue fan-girling.  Jack is probably my favourite comedian and I possibly have a slight crush on him (don't judge me), so some sort of mild stalking may or may not ensue.





3 comments:

  1. just come across your blog. You're a newbie like me (: *high five*
    AND yes.. that is the prettiest shop ever.
    Followed(: xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for commenting & following! I have actually made a new blog (wordsandwear.blog.spot.co.uk) so if you have a chance it would be great if you could take a look :) I'll definitely follow you on my new account xxx

      Delete
    2. oops it's wordsandwears.blogspot.co.uk sorry! :) xxx

      Delete