Sunday 14 October 2012

Hi!


Hello there!

Well after what seems like an eternity, I've finally taken the plunge, so to speak, into the world of blogging!  Yay!

What will the blog be about, I hear your cry?!  (I realise no one will be reading this - just trying to make this intro post vaguely interesting... and failing).  I'll mainly be blogging about fashion and beauty related loveliness with a bit of travel (mainly just lusting over all the wonderful places I want to visit) thrown in too.  Oh, and a bit of theatre!

A little bit about me:  I'm 19, currently at uni in 'that' London.  I love love LOVE clothes - I must admit, it's turned into a mild obsession.  I spend far too much of my spare time trawling through clothes sites (ASOS.com is my main weakness) and watching haul videos on Youtube.  So, that's why I decided to start a blog, to channel my clothes/shoes/bags/make up obsession into something creative and, hopefully, worthwhile.

I'm going to attempt to blog every Sunday and Wednesday but if that fails I'll definitely be posting every Sunday/

Hope you enjoy my blog and if there's anyone at all out there reading this then please go ahead and leave a comment and I'll be sure to take a look at your blog! :)

Shrena 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment