Monday 22 October 2012

October Beauty favourites • indianrose

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (Sample from Red magazine) - After hearing rave reviews on this product, mainly from the lovely Zoe (http://www.zoella.co.uk), I was tempted to buy the full size tube.  However, when I saw this was a freebie in the November issue of Red magazine I just couldn't resist buying it!  I've used it a few times and so far I quite like it, but I'll hold judgment until I've used it for a little longer.

 Limited Edition Pink Bubbly Vaseline (£3.49 - Boots) - Just about every beauty blogger and her BFF has picked up a divine Limited Edition Vaseline and now I know why!  It's pink and smells amazing. Enough said.

Bourjois Effect Smoky Eye Pencil in Ultra Black (£5.49 - Boots) - Creates the perfect smoky eye without the hassle of eyeshadow - perfect if your eyeshadow applying skills are as useless as mine!

Natural Collection Eye liner in Metallic Forest Green (£1.99 - Boots) - I like to blend a bit of this into a smoky eye to give it an 'autumnal twist.'


Topshop Lipstick in Beguiled (£8 - Topshop) - This is the perfect lip colour for Autumn/Winter and is very versatile.  I personally like to pop a bit on, pat it off with a tissue then dab on some vaseline to give it a glossy finish.






So those were a few of my favourite beauty/skincare products for this month.  If there happens to be anyone out there reading this, I'd love to know what beauty products you're loving at the moment! :)

Shrena 
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but good things about Liz Earle! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm really like the cleanse and polish so far :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Yeah the polish is fab! Cute blog, how do I follow?

    Jen@www.whatjennadidnext.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it should be on my homepage somewhere, I'm not too sure though - I'm still working out how to use this! I'll definitely follow your blog though :) xxx

      Delete